There is an opportunity to be selected to fill an interim appointment to the Ogden School District Board of Education to represent voter district #4.
The Ogden School District is announcing an opening on the Board of Education beginning December 12, 2019. This vacancy shall be filled by interim appointment, followed by an election to fill a two-year term. The member appointed shall serve until December 31, 2020. Voter District Map can be found online at
A. A member of the school board shall be and remain a registered voter in the local school board district from which the member is elected or appointed; and
B. Maintain primary residence within the local school board district (Voter District #4) from which the member is elected or appointed during the member’s term of office.
C. A member of a local school board may not, during the member’s term in office, also serve as an employee of that board. For applicants desiring to serve as a board member for Voter District #4, please submit a letter that contains the following: name, address, phone, email address.
● List what community involvement you have had.
● List reasons why you would want to be a board member.
● Share your connection to Ogden City School District (i.e. past or present parent of Ogden
● Please state how long you have been a resident of Voter District #4.
● Please state your understanding of the financial and time commitment involved.
● Share any other information you feel the board would need prior to interviewing for this position.
Applications are due by November 22, 2019, 5 p.m. Please send in care of: Paula Bosgieter, Executive Assistant, Ogden City School District, 1950 Monroe Blvd., Ogden, UT, 84401 or email@example.com.
Interviews will be held in an open meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 5, 2019, in the Administration Building Board Room at Ogden School District, 1950 Monroe Boulevard, Ogden UT 84401.
Announcement of the successful candidate will be made in the regular meeting of the Board of Education on Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.