Records Requests

Student Records Transfer Requests for Educational Institutions

Public Records Requests

High School Graduation Verification or Student Transcripts

Transcripts and Records Requests

Individuals requesting a copy of their own student transcript or student record will need to go to the last school attended or call (801) 737-7300 - option 4 to be transferred to the last school attended.