Utah College and Career Readiness School Counseling Program:
Ogden School District Counselors strive to have every student graduate from high school with the skills, knowledge, and dispositions essential for success.
- All Students can succeed at high levels if given sufficient support.
- We value diversity.
- All students should receive a quality education for the development of the whole child.
- All students should graduate with lifelong career decision making and management skills that will enable them to succeed in post-secondary education, training, and the workplace.
A school counseling program is:
- Comprehensive in scope
- Preventative in design
- Developmental in nature
- Student Centered
- Conducted in collaboration
- Driven by data
- An integral part of the total education program
Stephanie Christensen, District Counseling Specialist