Curriculum and Instruction
The Office of Student Achievement assists teachers with the implementation of the Utah Core Standards. Our focus is to support leaders and teachers in delivering high quality instruction, accessing effective resources (including instructional guides), administering common interim assessments, and engaging in meaningful professional learning experiences.
Ogden School District offers a robust and rigorous curriculum beginning with our Preschool program through our highest level high-school courses. Our teacher specialists work with teachers on an ongoing basis to update and align curriculum for the changing needs of today’s learners. The most current curriculum standards which include technology and digital-age learning skills are continually incorporated into the curriculum and instructional design at all levels.
Video Conferencing and Synchronous Online Communication Resources
Approved Applications: Hangouts Meet (Video Conferencing) and Hangouts Chat (instant messaging)
- OSD Educator Video Conferencing and Synchronous Online Communication Policy
- Educator Training Module (required)
- Educator Training Assessment (required)
- Hangouts Meet How-To Video (important)
- Educator Hangouts Meet Expectations and Guidelines (required)
- Parent Consent Form - Electronic (for students under 13)
- Parent Consent Form Print - English and Spanish
- Parent Notification Form (13 and older) - English and Spanish