Curriculum and Instruction
The Office of Student Achievement assists teachers with the implementation of the Utah Core Standards. Our focus is to support leaders and teachers in delivering high quality instruction, accessing effective resources (including instructional guides), administering common interim assessments, and engaging in meaningful professional learning experiences.
Ogden School District offers a robust and rigorous curriculum beginning with our Preschool program through our highest level high-school courses. Our teacher specialists work with teachers on an ongoing basis to update and align curriculum for the changing needs of today’s learners. The most current curriculum standards which include technology and digital-age learning skills are continually incorporated into the curriculum and instructional design at all levels.
Video Conferencing and Synchronous Online Communication Resources
Google Meet and GoGuardian (Video Conferencing) and Google Chat (instant messaging)
- OSD Educator Video Conferencing and Synchronous Online Communication Policy
- Educator Training Module (required)
- Educator Training Assessment (required)
- Google Meet How-To Video (important)
- GoGuardian Call How-To Video (important)
- Educator Google Meet Expectations and Guidelines (required for Google Meet)
- Educator GoGuardian Call Expectations and Guidelines (required for GoGuardian)