Join a group of innovative educators learning how to leverage technology to maximize student learning. Participants in the Education Technology Endorsement Program will learn frameworks of instructional design in an interactive environment and develop strategies for day-to-day technology integration in the classroom. Courses provide opportunities for participants to demonstrate digital citizenship and expand their leadership skills, both in and out of the classroom.
Additionally, you will discover how to redefine your practice to meet the needs of 21st-century learners, ultimately transforming educational opportunities for the next generation of learners.
This endorsement will benefit those seeking to improve instruction, enhance their resumes, and earn 12 graduate-level credits in the following four competencies:
- Foundation of Instructional Design & Pedagogy
- Professional Growth & Leadership
- Supporting (Developing) 21st Century Learners
- Digital Citizenship & Information Literacy
Below you will find the program overview. In short, the program is 12 credits. Each of the four core courses will be taught by the OSD Digital Teaching & Learning Team.
- What is the Education Technology Endorsement Program?
- What are the course requirements for the program?
- How much does the program cost?
- How much time will the program take to complete?
- Who can participate in the program?
- Can my elective credits be applied to a master’s degree?
- What will the class schedule be like?
- What is the structure of the overall program?
- What are the benefits of participating in the program?
- Still have questions?