The Ogden School District Digital Teaching & Learning Team invites you to join a group of innovative educators learning how to leverage technology to maximize student learning. The OSD EdTech Endorsement program is open to applicants from outside of the district.
Participants in the Educational Technology Endorsement Program will learn frameworks of instructional design in a fully immersive interactive environment and hone strategies for day-to-day technology integration in the classroom. Moreover, the capstone course will focus on developing you as a leader in instructional design and educational technology.
Additionally, you will discover how to redefine your practice to meet the needs of 21st century learners, ultimately transforming educational opportunities for the next generation of leaders. This endorsement will benefit those seeking to improve instruction, enhance their resumes, and earn 18 graduate-level credits (12 of which can be applied to a graduate degree).
Below you will find the program overview. In short, the program is 18 credits. 9 are core credits and the remaining 8 are elective credits. The three core courses (9 credits) will be taught by the OSD Digital Teaching & Learning Team.
- What is the Educational Technology Endorsement Program?
- What are the course requirements for the program?
- How much does the program cost?
- How much time will the program take to complete?
- Who can participate in the program?
- Can my elective credits be applied to a master’s degree?
- What will the class schedule be like?
- What is the structure of the overall program?
- What are the benefits of participating in the program?
- Still have questions?