Are you looking to further your professional practice? Want to learn more about best practices for integrating technology into your instruction? Would you like to know more about G Suite for Education?
If so, the Google Certification programs are for YOU!
The Ogden School District Digital Teaching & Learning Team wants to help you become a Google Certified Educator. We have developed support opportunities to help you achieve your goals at every level!
Choose your Google Certification
The Level 2 certification follows the Advanced Training which consists of 11 units broken into three advanced modules: Professional Growth, Increasing Efficiency, and Student Learning.
If you are already a Level 2 educator, the trainer certification follows the Trainer Course which consists of 7 units broken into two modules: Create and Deliver Inspiring and Effective Training Plans and Help Educators Use Transformative Google Technologies. (Space limited. Cohorts start each Fall.)
If you are already a Level 2 educator, the coach certification follows the Coach Course which consists of 9 units broken into modules: The Challenge-Based Coaching Model, Building a Strong Coaching Team & Culture, Cultivating Effective Coach & Teacher Relationships, and Refining Strategies for Impactful Coaching. (Space limited. Cohorts start each Fall.)
Choose Your Certification Pathway
The Ogden School District Digital Teaching and Learning team would like to invite you to participate in our Certified Certifications Online Track professional development opportunity. This program will guide you through the process of becoming a Google Certified Educator.
You can sign up for the Google Certification Online Track at any time. Please click the button below to apply. If now is not the right time for you, we will offer this opportunity every year and in boot camp form each summer.
If you choose to complete the Level 1 or Level 2 track, you will have the entirety of the school year to complete the unit learning through the Google Skillshop, the online culminating activities, and the certification exam. Also, take a look at the Standards and FAQ links to learn more about this great learning opportunity! You may even be able to use the aligned standards as you craft your PGPs and SLOs for your principal.
DTL Summer Conference
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey in which you will explore the far reaches of the Google Apps world, discover hidden treasures in the G Suite ecosystem, and return to your school as a celebrated EdTech adventurer? Then the Ogden School District teacher technology team invites you to join us for our 2023 Boot Camp in July. Information about applying will be coming soon!
During the DTL conference there will be Level 1 and Level 2 tracks where participants will discover the power of Google's suite of web-based tools, learn to effectively employ technology in the classroom, and prepare to pass either the Google Certified Educator Level 1 or Level 2 exam. Click Here to Apply (Applications Open May 2023)
Google Certifications Online Track FAQ
- What are the requirements for participation in the Google Certification Online Track?
- What is the Ogden School District Digital Teaching and Learning Team adding to the experience?
- What do I get for my participation in the Google Certification Online Track, beside the learned skills and strategies?
- What skills are covered in the Level 1 and Level 2 tracks?
- How can the Google Certification Online Track further my career as an educator?
- How long does the Google Certification Online Track take to complete?
- Is the Google Certification Online Track online or face-to-face?
- Do I need to participate in the Google Certification Online Track to get a Google certification?
- I am not a licensed educator. Will participation still benefit my professional practice?
- How much does the Google Certification Online Track cost?
- What happens if I do not pass the Google certification exam?
- For how long is my Google certification valid?
- What other information does Google provide regarding the Certification Policies and FAQs?
- Still have questions?