- For Administrators
- For Employees
- Salary Schedules
- Substitute Teaching
- Unified Talent
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Workers Compensation
- Administrative Assistant Information
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Information
- Common Contract
- ESP Job Information Listing
- FMLA Leave Information
- Notice of Resignation/Retirement
- Procedural Manuals
- Salary Level (Lane) Change Application
- Suicide Prevention
Ogden School District is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employing the most qualified applicant regardless of race, gender, age, religion, or disability. Reasonable accommodation is provided for known disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants and employees.
Why work in Ogden School District?
Ogden School District is on the move to substantial and permanent improvement of student achievement. Teachers in Ogden School District provide high quality instruction. There is a great support structure in place for new teachers as well as veteran teachers looking to make improvement to delivery of instruction. Our teachers have wonderful mentors, an EYE Teacher Specialist, School Support Team Members, District Math Specialist, District Language Arts Specialist, District Music Specialist and District Instructional Technology Specialist as well as other resources. Salaries are competitive and the benefits package is amazing.
Amazing Teachers CHOOSE Ogden School District!
Read why two fantastic teachers chose to work in Ogden.
Want to join our amazing team of professionals?
Ogden School District already has amazing professionals who have a tremendous impact on our students' lives. We are constantly looking to hire and retain the most qualified candidates. If you are interested in a position with us, please look through the current list of job openings and submit your application.
What are people saying about Ogden School District?
- Why New Teachers Choose Ogden
- One Student...One Teacher (How one teacher can make a difference)
- Back to School Night (Lincoln Elementary)
- Fox 13 News Story on Success at Dee Elementary School
- A Teacher's View of Ogden School District
- A Principal and Parent Discuss Ogden School District
- An Article About Ogden School District from the Utah Special Educator
- Huffington Post Article on Ogden School District Librarians
HR Director's Message
I am so proud to be part of the team here in Ogden School District. I have been in other school districts, but the educators here in Ogden are the best! The knowledge and expertise each and everyone of our teachers and staff have is tremendous. Our students are experiencing a fabulous education because of the hard work and dedication of our employees. The amazing teachers and staff in Ogden School District work very hard and should be proud of all of their accomplishments.