Alternative Licensing Pathways


Dual Language Immersion Teacher and Students

Alternative Pathway to Professional Educator License (APPEL)

Ogden School District can hire non-licensed teachers who are actively working toward obtaining licensure.

The minimum education requirement is to have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university. You can apply for a teaching position if you meet this education requirement.

To learn more about the APPEL program and apply, please click here.