Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access my pay stubs, W2's, and pay information?
- Where can I find my work calendar?
- Where can I access the salary schedule?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my Direct Deposit Information?
- How do I change my W4 form?
- Where can I access my leave?
- How do I apply for a new position within the school district?
- What do I do if I get hurt at work?
- How do I clock in and out?
- Who do I contact if I have email issues?
- How do I become a volunteer coach?
- What do I do if I want to be a volunteer?
- What is the cost, location, and duration of a Background Check? Do I need to bring anything?
- When is payday for the employees of the Ogden School District?
- How much service credit does the Ogden School District allow toward initial salary placement for experience Education Support Professionals?
- Where can I take the ParaPro Test?
- How do I get a new ID badge?
- How do I login to UnifiedTalent?
- How do I access my paperwork through UnifiedTalent?
- Where do I find my evaluation in UnifiedTalent?
- Who do I contact regarding Payroll issues?
- What is my ID number?
- What is my F1000 number?
- What do I do if I forget my Frontline (formerly known as Aesop) login?
This information can be found on the EES (Employee Earning Statement) system.
- To access the EES login page, click here
- If you do not have an account created, click here for set up instructions
Once you are logged in, click on the "Payroll" tab at the top.
- The green dates are paydays and if you click on the date, you will be able to print your pay stub
- To print any tax information, look at the top right where "W-2s" and "1095-Cs" are located and click on the option you need to print
- The "Salary Compensation" option is where you will find everything related to your position such as wage, salary schedule placement, etc.
Go to the Human Resources office on the district campus with the following things:
1. An updated Photo ID with your new name
2. An updated Social Security Card with your new name
3. A completed Name Change Form
4. A completed W-4
The Human Resources office is located at:
1950 Monroe Blvd. (Bldg 2, Room 101) Ogden UT, 84401
If you’re an Ogden School District employee you can apply for job postings by logging into your candidate portal account: https://ogdensd.tedk12.com/hire. If you do not have an account, click HERE to create one. Once you’ve logged in:
Click the Internal link at the top-right of the page
Within the New Internal Applicants section, click Yes, I am an employee
Type “yes” in the provided field. Click Save
You will be asked to update any Profile Information fields if needed. Click Save
You’re all set! You can update your Internal Profile anytime under the Profile tab.
The procedure for injuries that occur at work are as follows:
1) Report the injury to your supervisor
2) Fill out the "Employee Accident Report"
3) Give the "Employee Accident Report" to your supervisor or school secretary
4) Go to WorkMed if necessary (WorkMed locations can be found by clicking here)
An employee can clock in and out two different ways:
1) Go to www.ogdensd.org, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click "TimeClock Plus". Then, input your Employee ID # and hit "Clock In" or "Clock Out"
2) Download the TimeClock Plus phone app and clock in and out from your cell phone
To become a volunteer coach you’ll need to fill out a Coaching Volunteer Request Form and have it signed by the school’s Athletic Director, Head Coach, and Principal. Once completed, bring the form to the Human Resources to complete a background check.
It may take a few days (or a week) to clear your background check. You may not start volunteering during this time. Once Human Resources receives clearance, we will contact the Athletic Director, Head Coach, and Principal to advise that you may start volunteering. They will reach out to you with your start date.
To become a volunteer, you and the school must complete the Volunteer Request Form which can be found by clicking here. Once you have that form completed and filled out by both you and the principal/supervisor at the school, you will come to the Human Resources office with the following things:
1) $60.00 for the fingerprints and background check. You are required to pay for your background check or arrive with a check from the school.
2) The Volunteer Request Form
3) Your photo ID
Cost: $60.00 for Ogden School District new hires & $20.00 for the public
Location: Ogden School District campus, Building #2, Room #103
Duration: Between 5-10 minutes depending on wait time
What to bring: For Ogden School District employees, you only need your photo ID. For the public, make sure you have your form with your personal information & your photo ID
- Pay dates are on the 15th and the last day of the month, unless that day falls on a weekend in which case, the pay date will be moved to the Friday before
- Days worked from the 1st through the 15th will be paid on the last day of the month
- Days worked from the 16th through the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the following month
To access the pay schedule calendar, click here
For a list of all the ParaPro Test locations, click here.
You will call the location you are interested in and find their next available time to sign up for the test. The test itself is 3 sections: math, reading,and writing with 25 questions per section. The passing score in the state of Utah is 460.
Here is a link to the ParaPro Study Companion
If you have lost your ID badge or your name has changed, please come to the Ogden School District Campus Building #2 room #103 and your picture will be taken again and another badge printed.
If you simply want an updated ID badge, there will be a $5.00 charge.
The printing of the ID badge could take two to three days to complete and the badge will be sent via district mail to the school or office designated.
- To access the TalentEd login page, click here
Note: The Ogden School District has a specific page where only our employees can login so make sure you are on the correct login page
- If you have forgotten your username and/or password, click on "Forgot your password?" and that will allow you to send yourself an email with your username and a password reset link
- If you are still unable to login, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Upon logging in to TalentEd, look at the top right of your screen and click on the 3 horizontal colored bars next to the "Sign Out" button
- Next, click on the "GO" button next to the word "Records"
- If you have documents that need to be completed, you will see them listed under the red "Needs Attention" tab
- If you want to look at documents that you have already signed, click on the green "Completed" tab