Fingerprinting & Background Checks
The Ogden School District fingerprinting office is by appointment only. All members of the public who are looking to get fingerprinted sooner can check with YUP in Layton for scheduling. They can be reached at (435) 272-6142 or https://www.yupfingerprinting.com/.
ESS employees, newly hired OSD employees and OSD re-licensing employees should reach out to Nicole Lowther at email@example.com when needing additional scheduling assistance.
Location: 1950 Monroe Blvd. (Building 1, Room 105) Ogden, UT 84401
Payment Options: Exact cash, checks, or credit/debit card
- MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC -
To schedule your appointment, please click here.
Members of the public include:
- Health Department - CNA's, EMT's, Assisted Living Facilities
- Department of Human Services
- Real Estate - Realtor, Assessor
- Charter Schools - Employment, Volunteers
- Deaf and Blind School Employees
- Child Care Licensing - Child Care Centers
- Utah State Board of Education - For teachers outside our district and students entering the education program through WSU or other schools
Appointment Cancelation Policy
When you book your appointment you are reserving a time slot on our calendar that is no longer available to others. Please be courteous and cancel or reschedule as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
- OGDEN SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYEES -
The links below are for members of the Ogden School District only. If you are not an employee of the Ogden School District you will not be fingerprinted.
Licensed Educators - To schedule your appointment, please click here.
Volunteers - To schedule your appointment, please click here.
Hired ESS Substitutes - To schedule your appointment, please click here.
For assistance, please contact Nicole Lowther at (801) 737-7320 or firstname.lastname@example.org