Mitzi Christoffersen, R.N.
- Horace Mann Elementary
- T.O. Smith Elementary
- Bonneville Elementary
- Heritage Elementary
- New Bridge Elementary
- Md. Fort Junior High School
Angela Points, R.N.
- Ogden High School
- Ben Lomond High School
- Washington High School
- Highland Junior High School
- District Preschool
- Shadow Valley Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School
Tina Skerl, R.N.
- Wasatch Elementary
- Odyssey Elementary
- James Madison Elementary
- Hillcrest Elementary
- Taylor Canyon Elementary
- Polk Elementary
- Mount Ogden Junior High School
1950 Monroe Blvd. Bldg. #8 Ogden, Utah 84401
- Allergic Reactions
- Medical Concerns Flyer
- Medication Administration
- Special Meal Request
- Student Health History
Home & Hospital Flow Chart
Parent makes request for Home/Hospital Services because the student has a condition that warrants being confined from school for a minimum of 10 consecutive days.
HOME/HOSPITAL APPLICATION (to be completed by parent/guardian)
Completed application is returned to student's school.
School shall scan and send a copy to the school nurse.
Nurse will contact doctor to complete the PHYSICIAN STATEMENT OF NEED form.
Nurse will contact district administrator with acquired information.
District administrator will contact site based Home & Hospital Coordinator with recommendation of approval or denial of Home & Hospital request.
If student is eligible for Home & Hospital services, the team completes H&H school plan and parent/guardian assurances form.
- Educator/s complete Home and Hospital Service Log While providing services and submits to district office monthly.
If student is in Special Education convene the IEP team (remembering to send Prior Notice for review/discuss IEP and to discuss placement) to:
- Review the existing IEP goals/objectives and determine which ones will be addressed during the absence.
- Determine the amount of service time to be provided during the absence.
- Complete a Change of Placement Form and a Home and Hospital Plan Form.
(Make two copies of the Home/Hospital Service Plan. Attach the original to the existing IEP and give a copy to the parent/guardian. The third copy will be sent to the Special Education office. Make sure SCRAM adjustments have taken place on the class list.)
If student is NOT eligible for Home & Hospital services, the team provides written notice of denial along with grievance procedures.
- Diarrheal Diseases
- Fifth Diseases
- Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease
- Head Lice from UDOH
- Influenza / Impetigo
- Instruction for Schools and Day-cares
- Mono Fact Sheet
- Parent Notification of Illness
- Pink Eye
- Preventing Communicable Diseases
- Protect Yourself from Whooping Cough / Spanish
- Quick Reference Guide for School Health
- Immunization Registration Guide
- Immunization Referral
- 2019-2020 Kindergarten Immunization Requirements / Spanish
- 2019-2020 7th grade Immunization Requirements / Spanish
- Utah School and Child-care Employee Immunization Recommendations
- 21 Day Conditional Enrollment Notice
- Exclusion Por Immunizaciones Inadecuadas
To request or release medical information please fill out the following form: