Registering your child for school:

A parent or guardian may register a child for school with the documents listed below. They are to be turned in to the main office of the school boundaries in which you live. If you have received a boundary exception then they will need given to that school. For help locating your school please call Valerie Hansen, 801-737-7450.

  • Registration Form
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Address ( utility bill, or rental contract, lease, etc.)
  • Transcripts