at Ogden School District
Learn about our specialized elementary education programs available to all students
Advanced Learning Academy (ALA) at Taylor Canyon
- The ALA program provides qualifying* students with enhanced rigor and enrichment in a learning environment that includes content and activities necessary to keep advanced or gifted and talented minds challenged.
- The ALA program will have a new home, joining our International Baccalaureate program, at the new Liberty Elementary School in 2022-2023.
- 2130 Taylor Ave. (801) 737-8951
*Acceptance in ALA program is dependent upon academic testing and parent and teacher evaluations.
Dual Language Immersion (DLI) at East Ridge
- The DLI program delivers instruction in both English and Spanish. Students prepare for opportunities in a global employment market while developing an appreciation of diverse cultures.
- 1330 9th Street (801) 737-7600
International Baccalaureate (IB) at Liberty
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme will be introduced at Liberty Elementary School in 2022-2023. Liberty Elementary School is a brand new building at the site of the former T.O. Smith Elementary School. Ogden School District is the first in the state to introduce an IB pathway for all students from K-12.
- 3290 Monroe Blvd. (801) 737-8350
Platinum STEM School (Science - Technology - Engineering - Math) at Shadow Valley
- The Environmental Science program offers all students the opportunity to engage and explore science themes with an environmental emphasis. Our Science Specialist creates project-based learning opportunities. Our Green Ambassador program promotes sustainable behaviors and maintains our Green School Award.
- 4911 S 1500 E (801) 737-8150
Space Science at Odyssey
- The Space Science program gives students access to the one-of-a-kind experience of Astro Camp Utah. Our dedicated science specialist infuses the curriculum with engaging hands-on learning activities. This builds a foundation for potential careers in exciting fields like NASA and the aerospace industry.
- 375 Goddard St. (801) 737-8400
Platinum STEM School (Science - Technology - Engineering - Math) at New Bridge
- The STEM program engages students in hands-on, project-based learning that empowers them to think critically, collaborate with partners and solve real-world challenges in Weber County’s first Platinum STEM elementary school.
- 2150 Jefferson Ave. (801) 737-8100