School Boundary Study
We invited all community members to attend any of our four open house events at any time between 6:00 p.m and 7:30 p.m. on the following dates and locations:
Wednesday, February 8 and Thursday, February 9:
- Bonneville Elementary School 6:00 p.m to 7:30 p.m.
- New Bridge Elementary School 6:00 p.m to 7:30 p.m.
During the open house events, community members were given the opportunity to ask questions and submit feedback regarding the proposed boundary changes.
Open House Presentation
Spanish slides follow the English slides | Las diapositivas en español siguen a las diapositivas en inglés
Boundary studies are opportunities to look at issues of over-enrollment or under-enrollment at schools as communities change and to explore solutions for:
- Accommodating new students.
- Maximizing the use of school buildings.
- Maintaining a balance of class sizes, funding and learning opportunities.
- Aligning school boundaries with neighborhoods, major roadways, and geographic features.
School Capacity and Enrollment (fall 2022)